IRAZ YILDIZ • PİANO
Paris Ecole Normale de Music
- Born in 1997
- She became a student of Yuriy Sayutkin at Akdeniz University Antalya State Conservatory.
- She played in the International Antalya Piano Festival Young Talents Concert.
- In 2010, she gave many concerts within the scope of the “Fazıl Say and Friends” project.
- In September 2017, she recorded Fazıl Say’s China Rhapsody with the piano and orchestral work in Vienna with Sony Classical, accompanied by Maestro Howard Griffits and Wien Radio Symphonieorchester.
- In the 2017-18 season, Codarts worked with Bart van de Roer in Rotterdam, and with Prof. Jean-Bernard Pommier at the Ecole Normale de Musique in Paris in the period 2018-2019.
- In the 2017-18 season, she worked with Bart van de Roer in Codarts Rotterdam, and with Prof. Jean-Bernard Pommier at the Ecole Normale de Musique in Paris in the period 2018-2019.
- In 2019, she performed W. A. Mozart’s Concerto in E Flat Major for Two Pianos with Yunus Tuncalı with the Bilkent Symphony Orchestra conducted by German conductor Christop Poppen.
EZGİ SARIKÇIOĞLU • Violin
- Ezgi Sarıkçıoğlu was born in 1994 in Adana.
- At the age of 10, started his violin education with Prof. It started with Ferhang HÜSEYNOV at Çukurova University State Conservatory.
- Winner of the Berlin International Music Competition “Sforzando”.
- The Serbian Music Pedagogues Association won the first place in the “Internet Music Competition”.
- the string quartet “Spettro Quartet” was the winner in the chamber music contest
- Sarıkçıoğlu from Istanbul University State Conservatory in 2016, Assoc. Sevil Ulucan Weinstein’s violin class graduated with first rank from the undergraduate department.
- In the Master of Performance program of the “Royal College of Music” school in London, Prof. He completed his education in Itzhak RASHKOVSKI’s classroom.
ARDA KARAKAYA • Violin
Royal College of Music London
- He was born in Ankara in 1991.
- He entered the Ankara State Conservatory in 2002 and continued his education with Reyyan Yücelen Başaran.
- In 2011, he graduated from her undergraduate education by skipping the class and graduated as the winner of the violin art branch.
- He continued his post-graduation studies with Silvia Marcovici at Universität für Musik und darstellende Kunst Graz in Austria.
- He was accepted at the Royal School of Music in London with the highest scholarship awarded by this institution, ABRSM (the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music), to work with the world-renowned violin pedagogue Itzhak Rashkovsky.
UTAR ARTUN • PİANO
Berklee College of Music ve New England Conservatory P. School’da Öğretim Üyesi
- He was born in Ankara in 1987. In 1998, started Hacettepe University State Conservatory and entered the Percussion Department. After 10 years of conservatory education, he graduated in 2008 with the “Second in School” and “First in Department” degrees.
- In 2009, he participated in the Paris leg of Berklee College of Music’s world audition and was accepted to the school with a scholarship.
- During his education; He studied advanced Big Band writing with Greg Hopkins, piano with Steve Hunt, Marc Rossi, Neil Olmstead, Leo Blanco, and conducting and composition with Isiah Jackson, Tibor Pusztai and Louis Stewart. He played on the studio recordings of the American artist Kevin Eubanks in Boston. Famous alto saxophone artist Rudresh Mahanthappa has performed various performances and workshops with Bobby McFerrin, Jason Linder, Simon Shaheen drummer Kenwood Dennard and guitarist David Fiuczynski.
- Utar has composed and arranged over 120 symphonic works and works for more than 160 bands and big orchestras.
- He is one of the youngest lecturers at Berklee College of Music, the world’s most prestigious music school.
- He was a jury member at the Grammy Awards.
- He continues his career as a composer, arranger, pianist and percussionist.
- Has had numerous concerts and workshops in Finland, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Spain, China, Lithuania, Greece, Russia, France, the Netherlands, Turkey and the US.
ONUR ABACI • SOPRANO
- He was born in 1982 in Germany.
- In 2001, he became a student of Mimar Sinan University State Conservatory “piano department”.
- Onur, whose special talent in voice was discovered by his teachers, was understood to be a true Sopranist.
- He won the Opera / Singing department of Mozarteum University with the first place and, after working with world-renowned professor Boris Bakow for six years, he succeeded in completing her Bachelor and Master education with the highest degree and commendation.
- Until today, Abacı had the opportunity to work with many world famous chefs. Among them are names such as Dan Ettinger, George Petrou, Daniele Gatti, Andrea Marchiol, Reinhard Goebel, Konrad Junghänel, Toshiyuki Kamioka, Marc Minkowski, Ivor Bolton.
- Performed at Landestheater Linz, National Mannheim, Theater Regensburg, Salzburger Festspiele as a soloist.
BULUT GÜLEN • TROMBON
New England Conservator
- He was born in 1980 in Eskisehir.
- He started music at the age of 10 with Eskişehir Anadolu University Children’s Choir.
- During his 9 years of education, he was a guest Trombone art in CSO, Ankara Giants Opera and Ballet, Bursa, Antalya and Istanbul Symphony orchestras.
- In April 2007, he passed the World Scholorship Tour, which he participated in Paris, and was accepted to Berklee College of Music with a scholarship.
- He won the Arif Mardin special award in 2009 and played with McCoy Tyner, one of the most important pianists of the jazz world, at the Montreal Jazz Festival, where he participated with the Berklee Concert Jazz Orchestra.
- Sharing the same stage with Benny Golson, Steve Smith and Jack DeJohnette, his teacher Phil Wilson, who is accepted as one of the last living masters of Trombone history for Güven, said “The youngest who has impressed me the most recently is this (Bulut Gülen) Turkish trombonist”.
- Recorded Turkey’s first and only trombone album “Water”.
- He earned a scholarship from the University of New England. He was the only trombonist to be accepted to these two universities during his term.
EMİRHAN TUNCA • Cello
Manhattan School of Music
- He was born in Istanbul in 1989.
- In 1997, he started his part-time education at the Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University State Conservatory – Rahşan Güvençer.
- In 2000, he became a student of Dilbağ Tokay by going to the same conservatory full-time education.
- Emirhan, who took the stage for the first time in Carnegie Hall in May 2012, continues to represent our country abroad in the best way with the concerts he gave in New York City of the USA.
- In 2011, after being accepted to the Cello Master Department of NYU Steinhardt Academy in New York City, USA, he started his first year of his master’s education as a student of Professor Marion Feldman.
- 2004 International Young Virtuosos Competition in Bulgaria, the 2007 International Young Musicians Competition in Italy, the 2009 International Young Musicians Cello Competition in Turkey, the 2012 Associated Music Teachers League Competition in New York in 2013 NYU Steinhardt, the awarded the first prize in the concerto as well The Manhattan School of Music Precollege chamber groups performed at Carnegie Hall and received several awards, including the American Prize and first place at the Manhattan School of Music Precollege’s 2018 and 2019 Chamber Music Competition.
- He had the honor of working with many of the most distinguished cellists of our time, including Emirhan Tunca, Marion Feldman, Yo-Yo Ma, Maria Kliegel, Claus Kanngiesser, Peter Bruns, Jens Peter Maintz, László Fenyö, Antonio Meneses and Wolfgang Boettcher. found the opportunity.
MERVE KOCABEYLER • Harp
Universitat Mozarteum Salzburg
- She was born in Istanbul in 1990.
- She started her harp studies at the age of 11 with Yonca Bilenoğlu at the Istanbul University State Conservatory.
- In Salzburg Mozarteum University, where she was accepted with full scholarship between 2009-2012, Prof. Helga Storck and Prof. Working with Stephen Fitzpatrick (Staatskapelle Berlin Harp Group Chief), he received his bachelor’s degree.
- She completed her postgraduate “Postgraduate” studies at Mozarteum University.
- She gave concerts in Asia, North and Latin America as well as in many countries of Europe. World Harp Congress held in Vancouver in 2011, “Focus on Youth” Turkey was represented by selecting from the concert series.
- As the first Turkish harpist accepted to the La Scala Opera Academy Orchestra, Merve Kocabeyler, who took part in tours with the orchestra, shared the same stage with world famous artists such as Placido Domingo, Pietro Mianiti, Lucero Tena.
BAYRAM KENAN TATLICI • PİANO
Moskova Çaykovski Devlet Konservatuvarı
- Between 2000-2007, at Hacettepe University Ankara State Conservatory, Prof. He worked with Binnur Ekber.
- Later, he continued his education in Moscow Tchaikovsky State Conservatory studyiinng with , Prof. Yury Martynov, he successfully graduated from the same institution in 2015.
- In 2010, he was awarded the “Second Prize” in the “Euterpe” and “Pietro Argento” Piano Competitions held in Italy.
CEREN TÜRKMENOĞLU • Violin
Longy School of Music Bard College
- In 2000, he graduated from Hacettepe University Ankara State Conservatory violin department with Prof. He was accepted as the student of Cengiz Özkök.
- In 2008, Felix Mendelssohn was entitled to attend Hochschule für Musik und Theater Leipzig as part of the Erasmus program and studied violin with Carolin Widmann and Henryk Hochschild.
YUSUF ÇELİK • ÇELLO
Almanya Hannover Hochschule Musik
- Yusuf Çelik 1991 yılında Mersin’de doğdu.
- Müzik eğitimine 2001 yılında Mersin Üniversitesi Devlet Konservatuarı’nda Ayşe Pelin Coşkun’un öğrencisi olarak başladı.
- Türkiye’nin birçok şehrinde,Almanya’da Bremen ve Hannover’de resitallerde ve festivallerde yer aldı.
- 2008 yılında Mersin I. Ulusal Viyolonsel Yarışması’nda birincilik ödülüne ve Ahmed Adnan Saygun Özel Ödülü’ne layık görüldü.
- 2017 Yılında İstanbul Filarmoni Derneği’nin düzenlediği Faruk Erengül Yaylı Sazlar Yarışması’nda Birincilik Ödülüne layık görüldü.
- Doğuş Çocuk Senfoni Orkestrası’na katıldı ve daha sonra bu orkestranın viyolonsel grup şefi oldu.
- Yusuf Çelik, Saygun Quartet ile Almanya Hannover Hochschule Musik,Theather und Medien’da Prof.Oliver Wille’nin sınıfında ‘’Quartet Master’’ eğitimini sürdürmektedir.
EKİN CENGİZKAN • DAVUL
- 19xx de Ankarada doğdu.
- Davul eğitimine 11 yaşında müzik eğitimine ortaokul öğretmeni ile başladı.
- 1994 yılında İstanbula gelerek Selami Sevinç ile davul eğitimine devam etti.
- 2000 yılında Yıldız Teknik Üniversitesi de Şenol Küçükyıldırım ile çalışmalarına devam etti.
- 2006 yılında Sony BGM Turkey şirketi ile Animals adlı albumünü kaydetti.
- 2008 – 2011 yılları arasında en prestijli okullar arasında bulunan Berklee College of Music de eğitim aldı.
- Jamey Haddad, Ian Froman, Terry Lynn Carrington, Dave Dicenso, Ralph Peterson, Jon Hazilla, Joe Galiota gibi ünlü sanatçılar ile çalışmalar yaptı.
- Yaptığı çalışamlar sayesinde Berklee Achievement Award ve Outstanding Scholar Award ödüllerine layık görüldü.
- 2011 yılında The Percussion Department Achievement Award ödülünü aldı.
BURAK BEŞİR • FLÜT
- Uluslararasi alandaki calismalari, basarilari ve odulleri ile taninan Flut Sanatcisi ve Besteci Burak Besir, calismalarini Los Angeles’ta surdurmektedir.
- 2017 ylinda Amerika’da cikardigi flut – piano albumu “Passion” Uluslararasi Muzik Odulleri tarafindan (Global Music Awards) ‘en iyi album’ ve ‘en iyi yorumcu’ kategorilerinde odul almistir.
- 86. Oscar odul toreninde, Akademi Senfoni Orkestrasinda yer alan sanatci, bu tarihi konserde yer alan ilk ve tek Türk’tür.
- 2018’de Amerika’da piyasaya cıkan ve sanatçının müziklerini bestelediği “Hi Jolly” Belgeseli, Boston Film Festivalin’de en iyi belgesel yarışmasında finale kalmıştır. Filmin premieri, Kasim 2018’de Los Angeles Turk Baskonsolosluğu önderliğinde Los Angeles’ta yapıldı.
- Berklee College of Music’de flüt masterclass ları veren sanatçı, Berklee Üflemeli Çalgılar bölümünün siparişi üzerine bestelediği “Ethno Flutition” bestesi, Ekim 2018’de Ekvator’da verilen konserle premierini gercekleştirmiştir.