Barenboim Said Akademi
- He was born in 1997 in Bursa.
- He started his education at Bilkent Music and Ballet Primary School at the age of 7, finished his education in 1st place, and then graduated from Bilkent Music and Performing Arts High School with the “Highest Honor” degree and the “Outstanding Achievement Award”.
- He won first place the Arthur Grimaux Violin Competition in Belgium in 2014.
- Had many concerts as a soloist with Turkey’s most prestigious orchestras. Bilkent Symphony Orchestra, Presidential Symphony Orchestra, Eskişehir B.B. Symphony Orchestra, the Orchestra of Bursa.
- He studied composition with prominent composer Tolga Yayalar and conducting with Julien Salemkour.Although Kerem was the youngest participant in her first conducting masterclass of Rengim Gökmen, he was selected first 14 then last 6 among 33 conductors and was the youngest conducting Karşıyaka Chamber Orchestra in the final concert.
- In the summer of 2018, he was invited to the Divan Orchestra by the living legend Maestro Daniel Barenboim and became a member of this orchestra. During the Summer and Autumn tours, this orchestra gave concerts to thousands of people in the biggest halls of the world such as Royal Albert Hal, Berlin Waldbühne, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney Hall, Chicago Symphony Center, Kennedy Center, Salzburg Festspielhaus, Lucerne KKL.
- He was one of the four musicians selected by Barenboim to perform at the Wasmuth Lecture organized by the prestigious and famous Pierre Boulez Saal in Berlin, where he voiced Carter’s Fantasy.
- In 2015, he was accepted to the Artist Diploma in the Composition department at the Barenboim-Said Academy founded by Daniel Barenboim, one of the greatest musicians of the world. He received her bachelor’s degree in violin from 2019 Barenboim-Said Academy, he was in the first graduate class of the school, and at the same time became the first Turkish student and graduate.
- He was accepted to the Artist Diploma in the Composition department at the Barenboim-Said Academy.