- Born 1997
- He graduated from Professor Zakhar Bron’s class with a Bachelor’s degree in Escuela Superior de Música Reina Sofía, Spain.
- Moscow Virtuosi, Shanghai Chamber Orchestra, Amsterdam Philharmonic, Borusan Istanbul Philharmonic, Azerbaijan Philharmonic, Qatar Philharmonic, Odessa Philharmonic, New Russia Orchestra, BMTG NY Chamber Orchestra, Bilkent Chamber and Bilkent Symphony Orchestra, Tchaikovsky Symphony Orchestra, Burgo Chamber Orchestra, Brongo Chamber Orchestra , Presidential Symphony Orchestra, Istanbul State Symphony,
- Ganiyev, who performed concerts with Bursa State Symphony, Antalya State Symphony, Eskişehir BB Symphony, İzmir State Symphony, and Albania RTSH Orchestras, also has many awards and honors. David Oistrakh Violin Competition, Lipinski-Wieniawski Young Musicians Competition, Berlin International Music Competition Gold Medal and Vienna International Music Competition are some of them.
- He had concerts in halls such as the Berlin Philharmonic and Carnegie Hall.
- He had concerts with artists such as Maxim Vengerov, Vadim Repin, Fazıl Say and Vladimir Spivakov.