Karajan-Akademi – Berliner Philharmoniker
- He was born in Izmir in 1994.
- He started flute training at Bilkent University in 2003.
- He served as the first flute in the Lüzern Symphony Orchestra, Chamber Academy Basel, Ankara Youth Symphony Orchestra, Turkish-Greek Youth Orchestra abroad.
- During his education, he won first prizes in many international competitions, especially the “Maxence Larrieu Flute Competition”.
- He released his first solo album in 2016.
- He gets invited to festivels from Turkey and Europe as a soloist flute.
- He graduated from Sibel Pensel’s flute class in Nice Conservatory in France.
- Elected to Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra Karajan Academy in 2018
- She actively performed in the orchestra for two years and was entitled to work with Emmanuel Pahud.
- Denizcan Eren actively takes part in orchestras such as NDR Hamburg Elbfilarmoni Orchestra, Konzerthaus Berlin, Karajan Academy Orchestra and Berlin Philharmonic as a guest artist.
- As of 2019, he is continuing his graduate education with Benoît Fromanger in Berlin Hanns Eisler Music College.