CANSU NAZ ERİŞ
Musica Mundi School
- She was born in Istanbul in 2004.
- She started her piano education in Istanbul University State Conservatory in 2010 and continues at Musica Mundi School.
- In 2014, she won the 2nd prize at the International Pera Piano Competition and the “Best Turkish Composition Interpretation” award.
- She attended master classes of important names such as Gülsin Onay, Aldo Ragone, Andreas Weber, Alexej Gorlatch, Lev Natochenny, Giuliano Mazzoccante, Gesa Lücker, Grigory Gruzman, Massimo Gon and Jean Bernard Pommier.
- She took part in Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Symphony Orchestra in 2017 and in Istanbul University State Conservatory Symphony Orchestra in 2018.
- In 2018, she was awarded the 2nd prize at the Vienna International Goldenkey Composition Competition and was invited to perform the piano trio “Construction” in Vienna on 3 August.
- In 2019, she performed Bach D minor Piano Concerto with Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Symphony Orchestra.
- At Babajim Istanbul Studios she recorded her first single consisting of Chopin Ballade no.4 and Butterfly Study, with the support of Assoc Prof İlker İşsever and was released on Spotify.