ARYA SU GÜLENÇ
- She was born in 2009 in Bursa.
- Arya, who continues her education in the 5th grade of Altınşehir College, started her piano education in 2016.
- “Heirs of Orpheus International Music Competition” in Bulgaria / Varna in September 2017
- 2017 Italy / Rome “Grand Prize Virtioso”
- 2018 Germany / Stuttgard won the first prize in the Seventh International Competition “Music Fireworks At Baden-Wuerttemberg” on 25 March – 1 April.
- 2018 Russia / St. Petersburg 2-8 January ‘Ninth Savshinsky International Music Competition (second in the competition, where the winner was not determined.)
- At the Bilkent Piano Festival held for the first time in June 2018, Steinway & Sons under 16 won the first place.
- 2018 Italy / Napoli BV artists international “Festival of The gulf” won first place.
- 2018 Selected to the Moscow Music Festival organized by the V. Spivakov Foundation, she performed at the Pushkin Museum.
- She performed a concerto with the Bilkent Youth Symphony Orchestra in December 2018.
- She won the 2019 Eskişehir BBSO children’s soloist selection exam.
- She performed at the New York Carnegie Hall as part of the 2019 Crescendo International Competition first prize.
- Winner of the 2019 Belgium / Brussels International César Franck Piano Competition in the 9-10 age category.
- 2020 Germany / Düsseldorf Anton Rubinstein International Piano Competition 8-15 age category won the Work Interpretation Special Award.
- Attended Prof. Boaz Sharon, Prof.Eduardus Halim, Prof.Tatiana Goncharova, İbrahim Yazıcı and Prof. Tamara Poddubnaya Masterclass’.
- Arya Su Gülenç continues his piano education with Yıldız Aslanova